Tuesday 7 January 2014

Lush Haul.

L-R:
Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub
Big Sea Salt Shampoo
Dirty Springwash Shower Gel
Flying Fox Shower Gel
Mint Juleps Lip Scrub
Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub

I went shopping yesterday and I figured since there was a Lush in the vicinity, I might as well pop in and stock up. I generally don't shop at Lush very much because its stores are kind of out of my way and in places I don't go to very often. I am really happy to have some of their products now though because overall I like what they produce a lot.



Ocean Salt Face and Body Scrub is a scrub which I have used before. It is made of both fine and coarse sea salt, along with lime juice and vodka. I really like the scent of this - I think it is unbelievably refreshing! It has been a while since it was part of my collection so I am excited to use it again.


The consistency of Big Sea Salt Shampoo kind of scares me! As you can see, it is thick and pretty gloopy and you can actually feel sea salt in it! The thoughts of rubbing it into my hair... eeek! I have really fine, limp hair though so anything which has the potential to boost it in volume is something I am interested in. I will definitely report back if I like this product.

I have used both of the shower gels pictured above before. Dirty Springwash is a spearmint and menthol scented gel so it is right up my street! I can't get enough of anything minty, my go to morning shower gels. Flying Fox is a honey rich shower gel which is supposedly great at that time of the month. It's not the usual scent I am in to, but I'd use this any day!


My main reason for venturing to Lush was to grab a lip scrub. I've used the Bubblegum one in the past but lo and behold, mint! It was always going to be mine. I have been suffering quite a bit with chapped lips so I am looking forward to using this bad boy! Mint Juleps, my perfect lip exfoliator! 


Finally, I bought Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub. I guess I was feeling extremely scrub orientated yesterday! I'll be honest - I was drawn to this because it is bright blue. I feel like exfoliating my skin so much more in winter because I do find with colder weather and central heating, I am drier. This will be a nice addition to my shower. It also makes a change from Soap & Glory scrubs, though I still adore them.

You will possibly see some of these pickings from Lush in upcoming Favourites posts. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! That is really sweet :) I am so sorry that it has taken me ages to reply! I was in the US and didn't have my laptop with me! I will totally do that post x

    ReplyDelete