Thursday 19 December 2013

Everyday Eye Shadow.


Naked Palette 1
MAC Woodwinked
Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo - On and On Bronze
Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo - Tough as Taupe
NARS And God Created The Woman palette
MAC 239 brush
MAC 217 brush
ELF blending brush

Firstly, excuse the photograph. There is no light anywhere! I am actually thinking of investing in a light to help improve my picture quality. Does anybody have any recommendations? Preferably not overly expensive!

I like my neutral eye colours as you may be able to tell! The Naked Palette 1 is possibly my most loved make up item ever. I have hit pan on a few of these eye shadows - Sin, Naked and Buck. I do love them all but I use Sin so often as a highlight and in the past, I have used Buck to fill in my eyebrows as well. Naked is simply a great all over the lid colour. 

Woodwinked by MAC is a pretty bronze colour and I like to add it in to a smokey eye sometimes, for interest. I am definitely glad that I invested in it.

I have so many of Maybelline's 24 Hour Colour Tattoo's but On and On Bronze and Tough as Taupe are the best of the lot for me. They apply like a dream, do not crease and blend so beautifully. They look just as good on their own as they do with other colours applied over the top. They are also super affordable!

Lastly, NARS And God Created The Woman. I love this. It is so perfect for traveling because it is small and compact. It has the most wonderful mixture of light and dark shades, both matte and shimmery. If I was to create an ideal palette for myself, this would be it! 

Brush wise, I like MAC's 239 and their 217 is the greatest thing in the world! The blending brush by ELF is also pretty decent too, especially considering it costs next to nothing! 

Let me know if you have any unmissable neutrals! I would love to check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment