Tuesday 19 November 2013

Evening Skincare Routine.


I'm not kidding - I hate taking my make up off! When I get home from work, I just want to get into my pj's, get warm and cosy and snuggle up! Yes, I am an eighty year old woman in disguise! I guess for that reason I don't have a particularly extensive skincare routine. 

Firstly, I remove my make up using Origins Cleansing Oil. I like this because I find it really effective. Not even waterproof mascara stands a chance with this. It also smells nice and because you only need a little, it lasts for a super long time. 

On a side note, I do sometimes exfoliate using Origins Modern Friction. We are talking once or twice a week here... if I even remember!

If I feel like my skin isn't looking so good, I always reach for La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo. I know that some people use this an overall moisturiser but this does not work for me. I use it more as a treatment and definitely do need to moisturise separately. 

For moisturising, I don't think Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask can be beaten. I know, I know, it's expensive and I probably shouldn't use it as often as I do but yes, this is on my face four or five nights a week. In winter, my skin gets so dehydrated. This product is the answer to my prayers.

When I do use something else, it is none other than Hydraluron. I generally layer La Roche-Posay Toleriane over it but I am all out. In its place I've been sticking with a facial oil, Botanics Facial Oil. I like products that are really hydrating so these do the trick for me.

As always, recommendations are appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment