Wednesday 27 November 2013

Winter Edition: Revlon Just Bitten Kissables.

So I have been MIA for the past few days as I went on a short shopping trip to the UK. I am back now and I have lots of goodies and my thoughts on them to share with you guys. Jumping right into it, here are my two favourite Revlon Just Bitten Kissable lip stains for the winter season.


From top to bottom:
005 Crush Begun
045 Romantic Romantique

I think these shades are perfect for the time of year. Crush Begun is a nice deep, berry shade and Romantic Romantique is your typical, pillar-box red. I was immediately attracted to both of them when I was shopping in Boots last weekend.



The application of both of these shades, as the name 'stain' suggests, is rather sheer. For the above swatch on my hand, I did have to go over the area repeatedly to get that colour pay-off. Personally, I love that. They are the kind of no fuss lip product that you can whip out of your bag and put on anywhere, any time and without a mirror. 
They are also super moisturising. I find with some lipsticks that my lips do get rather dried out (especially in cold weather) and I need to overload on lip-balm to compensate but these are practically a lip-balm equivalent. I highly, and I mean highly, recommend checking these out. 


Above: Crush Begun


Above: Romantic Romantique

As you can see from the pictures, the colour on the lips is not totally obvious, it is simply a natural looking addition. I'm a fan of this because it means that as your colour wears off throughout the day, you are not left with just that ring of lip product on the outside of your mouth.

If there are any other colours of this that you have tried and loved, as always, do let me know!



No comments:

Post a Comment