My day to day make up is usually pretty simple - I work in an office so I suppose I have to look somewhat presentable. However I generally don't have a lot of time to spend so it's mostly concealing imperfections and a neutral eye. I also like quite a strong brow.
The products used to create the above are as follows:
From L-R, top row:
1. Laura Mercier Silk Creme foundation (£33/€39.36*)
2. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush (€11.99)
3. Collection Lasting Perfection concealer (€6.49)
From L-R, middle row:
4. Rimmel Clear Complexion Powder (€5.95)
5. Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo (€10.49)
6. Naked Palette (€44)
From L-R, bottom row:
7. Lancome Hypnose Star mascara (€27)
8. Benefit Coralista (€34)
9. Maybelline Brow Drama (€7.49)
My overall total is: €186.77!
I apologise for the awful picture - absolutely no light anywhere! Also, to confirm * is the euro equivalent to the cost in Great British pounds on the website.
If you have done this tag on your blog, link me below! I would love to read it!