Saturday 9 November 2013

Lip of the Day.

Am I the only one who sometimes has lazy days? Those days where you just want to throw on a t-shirt and don't feel like putting too much effort into your make-up? I turn to a bright lipstick to give the impression that I didn't just roll out of bed. The lipstick of choice today was Rio Rio, by Topshop.


Above I am wearing very minimal make-up, but I think the fact that I have such a statement red lip makes me look somewhat together. I really like Topshop lipsticks in that I find them rather moisturising and quite long-lasting. I think the pigmentation is comparable to MAC and I find myself reaching for this lipstick above any other.

The colour of this, to me, is the most wonderful shade of red. It is slightly orange toned which I find flattering against my skin-tone. It only costs £8/€9.60 when purchased here. If you're looking for a high quality but yet affordable red lippie, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment