Sunday 17 November 2013

NOTD: Greige by Sally Hansen.


I know a lot of people are not fond of the grey/beige nail trend but personally, I really like it. You can wear absolutely anything and your manicure won't look out of place. I went on a little hunt in Boots a few days ago for some more season appropriate nail colours and this is one of my picks.

It is my first time ever trying a Sally Hansen nail polish and let me start off by saying, I am one impressed lady. I think the packaging is really beautiful and also the bottle is huge so you get a lot of product for the price (€8.95). I know I will be adding more from this line to my collection.

Application wise, it was a breeze. It has a thick brush so you can pretty much cover the entire nail in one stroke. I like that a lot. I feel that one coat is not enough, but I always do at least two coats of colour anyway so that isn't an issue for me. If you're somebody who likes opaque colour in one coat, I would steer clear. Otherwise, amazing!

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment